Inter-M MA103 Power Amp
The MA-103 is a compact mixing amplifier that requires BGM and voice amplification in lecture halls, training centers, restaurants, cafes, etc. It can be used conveniently in a small space due to adaptation of high efficiency digital amplifier circuit. It has high reliability, low weight and low heat generation, also can use MIC, LINE input according to any type of application. It is a device that implements various additional features such as tone control, TEL IN and priority function
in a compact size.
- Compact Design
– Half rack size compact design and function provide ease of installation.
- Digital Amplifier Circuit
– 30W rated power of high efficiency digital amplifier circuit guarantees high reliability, low weight, and low heat.
- SMPS Power Supply Circuit
– Stable SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply) circuit provides low power consumption and low weight.
- Various Inputs and Additional Functions
– 3 channels various (3.5mm 3P EURO input, 6.3Φ and 3.5Φ Phone Jack, RCA cable) inputs are available
- Tone Control Function
– Depending on the frequency used, there are treble and bass controllers to adjust the tone to suit your surroundings and purpose. (At 300Hz and 10kHz, each adjustable ± 10dB)
- Priority Broadcast Function
– Priority broadcasting function is adopted which can control other input signals by input signal of TEL IN and INPUT 1. (TEL IN >> INPUT 1 >> INPUT 2 = INPUT 3)